Fill NEET UG 2013 Application forms online at cbseneet.nic.in from Dec 1st to Dec 31st…
NEET UG online application form filling option has been enabled in NEET official website from Dec 1st all the candidates are requested to fill application forms on or before the dead line Dec 31st thereafter you need to pay fine of Rs. 2000/-
Important Dates to Remember
2. Last date for Receipt Conformation Page for those who have submitted with in date: Local Areas: Jan 10, 2013, Non Local Areas: Jan 25, 2013
3. Online Application form filling with First Late Fee: Jan 10 To Jan 15, 2013
4. Last date for Receipt Conformation Page for those who have submitted with First Late fee: Local Areas: Jan 25, 2013, Non Local Areas: Feb 05, 2013
5. Online Application form filling with Second Late Fee: Jan 16 To Jan 31, 2013
6. Last date for Receipt Conformation Page for those who have submitted with Second Late fee: Feb 10th, 2013
7. Download NEET UG Exam Admit Card: Applications without late fee: April 15, 2013 Application with late fee: April 30, 2013
8. NEET UG Exam Date: May 12th, 2013
9. NEET UG Exam Result Declaration: June Second Week, 2013
This NEET Exam is going to conduct all over India in all states on May 5th from 10 to 1 pm qualification for this exam is 12th class pass with minimum 50% marks. This exam contains 180 Multiple Choice Questions Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
All the aspirants need to follow following steps for filling NEET UG application online
- Fill all the particulars mentioned in application form which is available at cbseneet.nic.in and then it gives you a registration number note it down anywhere which is useful for further use.
- Then pay Exam fee through eChallan or Credit/Debit Card online, then save this fee conformation page and send to CBSE using the given address below….
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.
Candidates can click here for online application form for NEET UG