Greetings from Andhraworld to all the candidates who have qualified in CWE’s and for you here are some basic and important concepts that you should cover and it also explains you the structure of Bank Interviews. Means what types of questions that interviewer may fire you what topics you should prepare for bank interviews etc
Focusing on Banking Knowledge
Common banking test may be one time exercise but the selection gets over only after each bank completes its interview proceedings. So candidates have to prepare for every bank interview just like preparing for exams earlier, It is not always easy to read the minds of panelists.
Due to this personal interview sessions always tend to create panic among young people. But by being bold ready to encounter any type of question with confidence, it is possible to keep fear at bay.
Importance of Banking Knowledge
Applying for a bank job and don’t know what is a term Loan? The chances of your making it to the final list would only get distant.
Hence, there is no other alternative to prevent this and it is always easy to learn banking knowledge as it roughly contains 100-130 regularly used words in baking and finance sector. So it is very important to have basic baking knowledge.
Some of the basic topics to get prepared before going to the interview
- Questions about RBI, its Governor, and recent rate hike
- Latest Technologies used in banking (Internet, Mobile and SMS Banking)
- Names of bank Chairman / MD, RBI Governor and important financial organizations
- Terms used in banking field like (NEFT, RTGS, REPO rate, NPA, KYC etc)
- Money Instruments like (Cheques, DD, ATM, Debit card, Credit Card etc) and How and when to use them
- Five Year Plans, recent development in banking sector, mergers, Indian Economy, Policy Decisions
Some of the questions likely to be asked in interview panel
- Full form of NPA?
- What is KYC?
- How to denote ‘account payee’ on a cheque?
- What is Call Money?
- What is Stock market?
- What are bulls and bears in a stock market?
- How is insurance related to banking sector?
Have a look : Most Important Bank Interview Questions (Expert Answers)
Also focus on Current Affairs
Apart from banking knowledge General Awareness on Current issues also plays a vital role in banking interviews.Though it is a vast subject, it is important to have some basic general awareness. News papers, television news, other general awareness articles will help you. My personal suggestion for current affairs is go through bankersadda capsule that is more than enough.
Here are some topics listed which will help you in the interview
- What is Economy?
- Difference between Economy and Economics?
- Role of Government in Banking Sector?
- Different welfare Schemes of the government and state governments?
- Budgetary functions and budget related issues? (Like budget allocation to different sectors)
- Population of India (Like poverty line, Planning Commission, Census etc)
Please refer to the topics mentioned above this may be useful for your interview please share this to support us…